Code Coach JHB
What you will do
- Assist students in finding answers and solutions.
- Report any queries or concepts that students don’t understand.
- Deliver an engaging learning experience.
- Ensure learning outcomes are recorded for each student.
- Work with students individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and reinforce concepts presented by teachers.
What you need to know
- How to teach. You should be able to explain complex concepts in a simple way, and know how to lead a class. Prior tutoring/training experience required.
- How to communicate. Team members should have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Employment type: Contract.
Remuneration: Hourly rate depending on experience.
Open to all genders.
To apply click the button below